9.10.11

Autumn

Ohhhh how I adore the Fall. The leaves changing colors. The crisp autumn air. Football season. Apples and Pumpkins.... just can't get enough. Here are a few photos from a trip to Klackles Orchard (Greenville). This here is my favorite little guy, JW, trying to make sense of this apple picking thing. 
Ellery and Brooke had a great time getting their fill of apples. Yummmm! This calls for some caramel ;)
Aaaaand of course, life lately has been filled with lots of FOOTBALL. The Zeeland West Dux (Tyler's team) is undefeated!! Wesley is also playing football for the Eagles! I've found that little kid football is in fact very entertaining =) 


And, we can't forget fantasy. Tyler and I co-own a team which we are currently tied for 1st place in. And when I say co-own, I mean this is the first team I've ever had so I do most of the learning while Ty teaches me how the whole thing works! Sometimes, though (if I'm lucky), he lets me pick who we play. I can say this, I know a whole lot more about football that I ever did before Tyler was around :P
Last night, the Dux played Hudsonville unity. It was one of the harder games as of yet but our Dux pulled through for the win! Elly and I watched as Tyler coached the boys to victory. This is Elly doing a "Duck Call" for the first touch down of the night. #adorable. 
Jill and Nikki are ma football girls! They have been going to the games with me.... even when it feels like -20 out! Troopers for sure. I love these two. 

Couldn't help but think this was too cute to be true. I found them sitting on the hill watching football together. Wesley is such a great little brudder! (With some encouraging he even shared his hot cocoa). 

There is one classic Autumn activity that we have yet to hit---> PUMPKINS!! I am soooo looking forward to some great pumpkin carving shots!
JW.... stealing my heart once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment